The 4-Way Out Tyvek Envelope by Bazz
With Credit to Mark Chandaue, who also has work on the 4-way out envelope in his books Totall Free Will and Harpacrown Too.
- Size: Height 7.5cm x 10cm wide.
- Thickness: Kate Moss
- Material: Tyvek
- Colour: Brown/light brown
How it works: Each end gives access to two compartments (4 in total). Open it up, tip out the contents into the participants waiting hands. Job done.
- Can the envelope be shown empty? – I wouldn’t do it. The envelope was designed to be opened, accessed and to be emptied into the participants hands within seconds. This should leave no doubt in the mind of your helper that the envelope is otherwise empty.
- Can a Participant Open the Envelope? – “Yes” if you want to give away the secret and “no” if you want to keep the secret, well, secret.
- Can I waste the potential of this envelope by putting playing cards in it? – Not really, these have NOT been designed with the use of playing cards in mind. I specifically designed them for use with slips of paper to keep the envelopes thin and light, not bulky and heavy. But if you must, then try Phoenix Double Decker cards at your own risk.
- What glue do you use on the flaps? – Pritt Stick Temporary Glue Roller. This stuff will rub off easy which keeps your envelope looking fresh. It is also super accurate to apply.
- How can I keep the envelope looking nice? – Look after it, treat it well, buy it flowers, and every so often leave it under a heavy book overnight and it will keep it nice, flat and straighten out any creases or bends that you may have put in by accident.
- Are they really tear proof? – Yes, but don’t test this, there’s no need to. It won’t rip but it will mangle the envelopes’ shape.
- Are they really waterproof? – Yes! So now you can perform safely in your local swimming pool.