IMPORTANT NOTE –
*This product is designed for an English speaking audience. Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish variants are planned for the future.
WHAT IS ISOLATION?…
IS ISOLATION A THINK A CARD ROUTINE?
Isolation is far more than a singular routine, instead it is an entire collection of thoughts, techniques and principles which will allow you to identify a card that someone is merely thinking of. Best of all the systems taught within this book are entirely modular and can be customised and tailored to suit the performer.
Whilst many performers marvelled over my CUP’s technique (which allows you to discern which word, or group of words someone may be focusing on) the principles outlined within this book take this to the next level, allowing us to identify up to sixteen different pieces of information just by having a spectator visualise it in their mind. Isabella Star 3 owners will certainly be able to put these techniques to great use!
IS ISOLATION A PROP-LESS ROUTINE?
Each of the Isolation systems contained within this book can be performed entirely prop-less allowing you to reveal the name of a thought of card in person, via Skype or even over a telephone call. However, just because something can be performed entirely prop-less (i.e using nothing more than words) doesn’t mean that you have to perform it that way. For this reason I have also included several suggestions for those who wish to make use of a physical deck alongside the Isolation system.
WHAT COMES IN THE PACKAGE?
Included within the package is the Isolation book (which has been beautifully produced by Haresign Press).
You will also receive the following –
- One set of custom printed gimmicks which will allow you to perform a ‘Thought of Card’ to wallet routine.
- One set of custom printed gimmicks presenting you with an alternative approach to one of the steps within the Isolation system.
- One ‘Old English Penny’ for the ‘Which Hand Variant.
- Access to dozens of online videos which are designed as a teaching aid for owners (this footage does not explain any of the ideas but is simply performance only so that you can follow along with the techniques in your own mind.
- Access to the dedicated Facebook group which has been pre-updated with several bonus thoughts and ideas that have been collated from various performers since going to print.
- Access to an online test which will give you a flavour of the Isolation experience before you learn any of the methods (whilst this can’t replicate a live performance it should give you an indication as to how direct Isolation can be).
“Isolation has done with cards what Train Tracking did with words.” – Atlas Brookings
“Michael, you are truly a GENIUS. This is incredibly good in every way, shape, and form. Thank you for pouring your heart and sole into the project. I promise your effort has paid off. This is the Bible of “The Thought of Card” – Madison Adams Hagler
“I think he is talking ******** and there is no method he can just BLOODY READ MINDS” – Mike Donoghue
“Michael performed this for me over the phone earlier in the week and he nailed my thought of card twice in a row. The process was fast, engaging and mysterious. I really enjoyed it.” – Séamus Maguire
“I have had an amazing night. Michael performed Isolation and somehow he told me the card I was thinking of. This is the best thing I’ve ever seen and I didn’t see anything because the cards only existed in my mind. I’ve seen a lot of good stuff but this is mind blowing.” – Joel Dickinson
“The thinking behind this is absolutely sublime.” – Mark Chandaue
“The better you get at performing Isolation, the more skilled you will be as a mentalist. If I were going to teach prop-less mentalism, I would use this as a workbook.” – Red Devil
“Isolation is a complete full system that you can open up and explore all the myriad of ideas, techniques, ploys, and more, and carve your own pathway into divining a thought of card, and once you have settled on a pathway, all roads lead to the same place: Success!” – Alex Alejandro
“I’m blown away by what I’ve read in here.” – Jacob Smith